What can you do in ONE minute? You can spend the next minute scrolling through Facebook or taking a coffee—or you can create fancy videos in ONE minute and win prizes!
How come? Go to the newly released “Smart Clip” in QooCam app, choose a template, start shooting, and share! And that’s it.
Two ways to enter, Oculus Go or $50 cash are waiting for you!
Now, take the ONE-MINUTE challenge with “Smart Clip”!
March 30th – April 28 th, 2019
There are TWO ways to win!
1. “Best Smart Clip Award” ($50 for the Best Smart Clips)
Make a video using “Smart Clip” in QooCam app, share it on Facebook with #smartclip #qoocam
The BEST 5 Smart Clips win $50 each and there is no limit on how many times you can enter, but only your best one will be counted.
FREE Unique QooCam Stickers for the first 30 early birds who share the post (one person get at most one set).
2. “Future Smart Clip Award” (Oculus Go for Best DIY Template)
Instead of using the templates offered in the app, you can also create your own video using key points in the app, and share it on Facebook with #mysmartclip #qoocam
If your clip is chosen, not only will you win an Oculus Go, but it will also be an official Qoocam Template!
There’s no limit to the number of winners!
The submissions will be judged on creativity and quality, and the winners will be announced within a week on Facebook after the deadline.
Take the One-Minute Challenge with Smart Clip and win prizes!
If you have questions and inquiries about contest rules, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Before applying please read carefully Terms and Conditionsof One-Minute Challenge with Smart Clip attached below.
-Participation in One-Minute Challenge with Smart Clip implies total acceptance of the contest’s Terms and Conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SUBMISSION
1. The contest is open to all QooCam users and there is no limit on the number of submissions you can make in the contest.
2. Video in any format (360, 180 3D or normal video) will be accepted, but it must be all shot by QooCam.
3. The One-Minute Challenge with Smart Clip shall begin on 30th March 2018, and end on 28th April, 2019.
4. For customized video template submissions, they shall be email to email@example.com with author names during the contest period, or it will not be included in the contest.
5. The THREE winners of One-Minute Challenge with Smart Clip will be determined solely by our judge panel.
6. The prizes for winners will be:
–Future SmartClip Award: Oculus Go for best DIY winners
–Best SmartClip Award: $50 cash for Best 5 smart clips
-Early Bird Award: QooCam Sticker for first 30 early birds who share the post
7. Kandao staff will contact you with more instructions once your work is selected as winner. Please note that all payments distributed by Kandao are exclusive of taxes, duties, levies, tariffs and other governmental charges.
8. Facebook will be the official social media platform for the contest.
9. All photos/videos submitted as part of the entry for One-Minute Challenge with Smart Clip may be reproduced, displayed, and exploited as Kandao sees fit, including but not limited to posting entries, in whole or in part, on the Kandao website and social media platforms with credit to corresponding creators. Kandao shall continue to enjoy the same rights as listed above when the contest ends except as otherwise authentically notified by the creator/creators of the corresponding material. All other intellectual property rights shall remain with the creators or owners of the photos/videos.
10. By entering One-Minute Challenge with Smart Clip, the participants hereby offer a guarantee that:
-The photos/videos submitted are the original work of their authors and/or they are free to use all of the ideas, images or other elements therein and are the rightful owners of all rights of the entry submitted.
-Kandao shall not be liable for any damages, losses, costs, complaints and the like that the participants might incur or sustain as a result of submitting their proposals.
-The participants have the legal capacity and competence to take part in the present contest and that their participation does not violate any rights of third parties. Kandao shall not be liable for any content in the submitted footage.