Kandao sales policy
KANDAO SALES POLICY
Thank you for choosing the products of kandaovr.com.
Parties to the Agreement
The Kandao Store Sales Agreement (hereinafter referred to as “this agreement”) is an agreement concluded for buyers to purchase products from the Kandao Store subordinate to www.kandaovr.com (hereinafter referred to as Kandao Store). Once the buyer has placed an order in the Kandao Store, he/she hereby state and guarantee that he/she has the ability to agree to and sign the clauses in this agreement. If the buyer cannot accept all the clauses included in this agreement, please do not hit the “Place Order” button.
Pictures and Advertisements
The information included in the Kandao Store is nothing more than invitation for offer. Any information of such does not form as offer of the Kandao Store to provide any product or service.
The pictures, videos and words displayed on the Kandao Store may not be the same as the actual products due to different batches and technology advancement. There may also be errors due to careless omissions in the review process. Kandao Store always strives to provide customers with objective and correct website content and pictures but takes no responsibility for any incorrect information that has not been subject to proofreading, or for any misunderstandings due to differences in interpretation.
If you find any errors in the information displayed on the Kandao official website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pricing and Adjustment
Kandao reserves the right to change the price of the products displayed in the Kandao Store based on the actual market situation. In the event of a price change, any change or cancellation of an order due to a change in price will not be accepted.
Kandao has the right to correct any unintentional mispricing. In the event of a pricing error, you will be notified and will be allowed to continue trading at the correct price or cancel the order without any charge. You can find additional information on pricing and sales taxes on the “Payment and Pricing” page.
Order Receipt and Confirmation
When you place an order from our mall, your order constitutes an offer to purchase products or services from us. If your order contains multiple products or services, your order will contain a series of offers for each product or service. After the order payment is completed, Kandao Store will provide you the order status inquiry.
We have the right to decide whether to accept your order. The Kandao Store will only accept your order only after we have confirmed that the stock, logistics, policies and all other objective conditions can be satisfied. If the Kandao Store have confirmed your order but find out later that we cannot offer the products or service ordered or that the buyer is scalping, competing with malice or buying against the purchase limitation, etc., we will cancel the order and refund the purchase price to you in full.
Customers could cancel the order before it is confirmed. The order cannot be changed once it has been confirmed and processed. If you want to cancel the order after it is confirmed, please process with the free refund in 7 days upon receiving the product.
Logistics and Delivery
For non-pre-sale products, Kandao Store promises to process the order within 24 hours after the order was placed and ship the product within 24 hours after confirmation of order. We promise that it will take less than two working days to ship after receipt of the order. Please refer to the information of the pre-sale campaign for the delivery time of the pre-sale product.
Kandao Store will select a third-party shipping company with consent of the buyer, including but not limited to: 1. DHL, 2.UPS, 3.EMS, 4. SF International SF Logistics.
The Kandao Store will choose the most suitable shipping company to provide the service according to the shipping address. You may advise us on the most appropriate shipping company for our reference, however we may not follow this advice.
The shipping time should be subject to the time announced by the third-party shipping company. Once the products of your order leave our warehouse, the actual delivery may be affected by events which are beyond Kandao’s control. Thus, Kandao does not assume any responsibility for any delay in delivery due to unexpected logistics related events.
If any logistics delay occurs, you may contact our customer services personal and we will do our best to contact the logistics company to help resolve the issue.
After the product is delivered, we will inform you of the corresponding logistics waybill number by email. The logistics status of the order shall be subject to the tracking information provided by the third-party logistics company.
If you did not receive the product after the auto-confirmation by the system, please contact Kandao Customer Service Center. We will re-ship the product or provide refund or reimbursement according to actual situation.
Return and Exchange
Products purchased at Kandao Store can be returned within 7 days upon receipt of the product without any reason. The product must be in good condition and Kandao will only refund the full price of the product. Costs like custom fees and postage rates will not be refunded.
Kandao Store will offer you an exchange should there is any quality issues with the product within 15 days from the date of the completed transaction. We will refund you should there is no exchange unit. We will also be responsible for any costs incurred during this type of exchange and refund.
Kandao Store would not provide refund or exchange for any product issues caused by customers, whereas you can submit Kandao After-service Application Form for any maintenance request. Fees and charges are subject to the evaluation of Kandao Store Customer Service.
Kandao will provide after-sales service based on the after-sales policy on the official website and the product warranty card. For specific service terms, please refer to Kandao After-service Application Form
For pre-sale products, Kandao Store would only provide the estimated shipping time due to objective uncertainty, the actual shipping time may be influenced production, inventory situations and force majeure. Customer hereby agrees that Kandao has the right to adjust the shipping time according to the actual situation or cancel the order after receiving the permission from the customer. If any such adjustment or cancellation occurs, Kandao will promptly notify the customer.
Kandao Store sells and delivers products to end-users/customers only. Any purchase of products from Kandao for the purpose of reselling is forbidden. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you are not purchasing the products for personal use.
Intellectual Property Protection
www.kandaovr.com is the exclusive owner of all the intellectual property rights related to the products (including but not limited to design drawings, technologies, appearance design, utility models, brands, trade names and trademarks, etc.) and the right to apply for intellectual property of the related intellectual achievements (collectively referred to as “Kandao Intellectual Property”). www.kandaovr.com has the right to enjoy and implement Kandao Intellectual Property according to the relevant laws and regulations, and all the proceeds arising from the intellectual property protection shall be owned by www.kandaovr.com . www.kandaovr.com has absolute authority to strive for and maintain the protection for the intellectual property of all or part of the technologies or improvements across the world. Any infringement of rights and interests of www.kandaovr.com on Kandao Intellectual Property is unacceptable by us, including but not limited to reverse engineering or resale of the products purchased.
Once you have placed an order, this means you agree that Kandao Store may store, process or use the data you provided for the purchase of the product or service. This also means that you agree for your data to be archived and/or circulated within www.kandaovr.com. so you can receive information regarding Kandao products or services that may interest you.
If Kandao Store cannot fully fulfill the obligations of this Sales Agreement due to force majeure, we will notify you within 5 days from the date of the force majeure (if the notice cannot be delivered within the aforementioned period due to a force majeure incident, Kandao Store will notify you within 5 days after the conditions of the incident have been eliminated). If Kandao Store fails to fulfill the Sales Agreement due to force majeure, we shall be wholly or partially exempt from liability or responsibility. Force majeure events include, but are not limited to, earthquakes, flooding, lightning strikes, snowstorms, and government action.
This agreement applies to all products sold at Kandao Store. If Kandao Store makes any specific sales policy for any product, and there exist conflicts between the sales policy and this agreement, please take the product sales policy as the standard.
ONE (1) Year Limited Warranty of KANDAO Products
GENERAL AFTER-SALES SERVICE FLOW
Carefully read the terms and conditions.
Contact KANDAO technical support team for assistance.
WARRANTY LIMITATIONS SUBJECT TO CONSUMER LAW
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies set forth are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express or implied. KANDAO disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects, to the extent permitted by law. In so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed, KANDAO limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at KANDAO’s option, the repair or replacement services described below.
WHAT IS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
This KANDAO Warranty Policy only apply to KANDAO products you purchased for your own use and not for resale.
KANDAO warrants that each KANDAO product (accessories not included) that you purchase will be free from material and workmanship defects under normal use during the ONE (1) YEAR warranty period. The warranty period for a product starts on the day a product is received, or as may be otherwise specified by KANDAO. The warranty period of accessories is as specified in “warranty period of main parts” below.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY
This Warranty does not apply to any non-KANDAO branded hardware products or any software, even if packaged or sold with KANDAO hardware. Software distributed by KANDAO with or without the KANDAO brand (including, but not limited to system software) is not covered by this Warranty. KANDAO does not warrant that the operation of the KANDAO Product will be uninterrupted or error-free. KANDAO is not responsible for damage arising from failure to follow instructions relating to the KANDAO Product’s use.
This Warranty does not apply:
1. to consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
2. to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
3. to damage caused by use with a third-party component or product.
4. to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, fire, liquid contact, earthquake or other external cause;
5. to damage caused by operating the KANDAO Product outside KANDAO’s published guidelines;
6. to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of KANDAO or an KANDAO Authorized Service Provider.
7. to an KANDAO Product that has been modified or disassembled without the written permission of KANDAO;
8. to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the KANDAO Product;
9. to damage caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger;
10. if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the KANDAO Product;
11. if KANDAO receives information from relevant public authorities that the product has been stolen or if you cannot prove in any way that you are the authorized user of the product (e.g. by presenting proof of purchase).
12. to any software programs, whether provided with the product or installed subsequently.
WHAT WILL KANDAO DO
Contact KANDAO and specify your problem.
KANDAO will attempt to diagnose and resolve your problem by telephone, e-mail or online chat. KANDAO may direct you to download and install particular software updates.
If your problem cannot be resolved by remote assistance or through the application of software updates, you may be required to deliver the product to KANDAO for further examination. KANDAO will repair/replace the KANDAO product using new or previously used part(s)/product(s) that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability.
KANDAO will examine the returned product(s) to identify the problem, if KANDAO determines that the issue in question is not covered by this KANDAO Warranty Policy, you will have to apply for Customer Paid Repair Service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
KANDAO is NOT responsible for loss or disclosure of any data, including confidential information, proprietary information, or personal information, contained in a product.
Except as provided in this warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, KANDAO is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to, compromise or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any costs of recovering, programming, or reproducing any program or data stored in or used with the KANDAO product or any failure to maintain the confidentiality of information stored on the KANDAO product.
The foregoing limitation does not apply to damages for bodily injury (including death), damage to real property or damage to tangible personal property for which KANDAO is liable under law.
As some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Please contact KANDAO technical support team or submit after-sales request before sending back any product.
WARRANTY PERIOD OF MAIN PARTS
|Product||Main components||Warranty period|
|QooCam camera||12 months|
|QooCam||USB cable||1 month|
|Lens cover||1 month|
|Obsidian R/S camera||24 months|
|Carrying case||1 month|
|Obsidian R/S||Ethernet cable||1 month|
|ZOON H2n cable||1 month|
|Obsidian GO camera||24 months|
|Carrying case||1 month|
|Obsidian GO||ZOON H2n cable||1 month|
|Remote control||1 month|
|Bluetooth module||1 month|
What information do we collect?
Registered email / password / country/ the date and time/ browser and operating system/ the URL you requested/ your PayPal email / your shipping address and other information.
Some examples of why we need this information include assisting in preorders, delivery, payment verification, promotions and newsletters, statistics on website use to aid in improving our customer experience and offering the latest update about the products.
To contact you about sales, special offers and new site feature, unless you have elected not to receive promotional communications in connection with this website. If you no longer want to receive our newsletter, you can click the unsubscribe link. Note: No one other than yourself can access your password, including our staff.
How do we collect the information?
When you browse our website, we may collect your IP address, browser, operating system, and the URL you request. When you order on our website, we may collect the registered email, password, country, the date and time, browser and operating system, the URL you request, your PayPal email and your shipping address.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience: (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. In addition to receiving newsletters with content such as occasional company news, updates, related product and service information
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database, and only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (such as credit cards, social security numbers, and financials) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or other rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Notification of Changes
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Application and Acceptance of the Terms
2. Users Generally
3. Member Accounts
4. Transactions Between Buyers and Sellers
5. Limitation of Liability
6. Copyright and Patents
7. Force Majeure
8. General Provisions
APPLICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY!
2. You acknowledge and agree that kandaovr.com may amend any Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on the Site. By continuing to use the Services or the Site, you agree that the amended Terms will apply to you.
3. If kandaovr.com has posted or provided a translation of the English language version of the Terms, you agree that the translation is provided for convenience only and that the English language version will govern your users of the Services or the Site.
4. You may be required to enter a separate agreement, whether online or offline, with kandaovr.com or our affiliate for any Service (“Additional Agreements”). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Terms and an Additional Agreement, the Additional Agreement shall take precedence over the Terms only in relation to that Service concerned.
5. The Terms may not otherwise be modified except in writing by an authorized officer of kandaovr.com.
1. As a condition of your access to and use of the Site or Services, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the Site or Services.
2. You agree to use the Site or Services solely for your own private and internal purposes. You agree that (a) you will not copy, reproduce, download, republish, sell, distribute or resell any Services or any information, text, images, graphics, video clips, sound, directories, files, databases or listings, etc. available on or through the Site (the “Site Content”), and (b) you will not copy, reproduce, download, compile or otherwise use any Site Content for the purposes of operating a business that competes with kandaovr.com, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Site Content. Systematic retrieval of Site Content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from kandaovr.com is prohibited. Use of any content or materials on the Site for any purpose not expressly permitted in the Terms is prohibited.
4. kandaovr.com may allow Users to access to content, products or services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word link, banners, channels or otherwise), API or otherwise to such third parties’ website. You are cautioned to read such website’ terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using the Site. You acknowledge that kandaovr.com has no control over such third parties’ website, does not monitor such website, and shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such web site, or any content, products or services made available on such website.
5. You agree not to undertake any action to undermine the integrity of the computer systems or networks of kandaovr.com and / or any other User nor to gain unauthorized access to such computer systems or networks.
6. You agree not to undertake any action which may undermine the integrity of KANDAO’s feedback system, such as leaving positive feedback for yourself using secondary Member IDs or through third parties or by leaving unsubstantiated negative feedback for another User.
7. By posting or displaying any information, content or material (“User Content”) on the Site or providing any User Content to kandaovr.com or our representative(s), you grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, and sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) license to kandaovr.com to display, transmit, distribute, reproduce, publish, duplicate, adapt, modify, translate, create derivative works, and otherwise use any or all of the User Content in any form, media, or technology now known or not currently known in any manner and for any purpose which may be beneficial to the operation of the Site, the provision of any Services and/or the business of the User. You confirm and warrant to kandaovr.com that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license.
1. User registration is not mandated. If the User chooses to be registered voluntarily on the Site to access or use some Services (a registered User is also referred to as a “Member” below), except with kandaovr.com’s approval, one User may only register one-member account on the Site. kandaovr.com may cancel or terminate a User’s member account if kandaovr.com has reasons to suspect that the User has concurrently registered or controlled two or more-member accounts. Further, kandaovr.com may reject User’s application for registration for any reason.
2. Upon registration on the Site, kandaovr.com shall assign an account and issue a member ID and password (the latter shall be chosen by a registered User during registration) to each registered User. An account may have a web-based email account with limited storage space for the Member to send or receive emails.
3. A set of Member ID and password is unique to a single account. Each Member shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Member ID and password and for all activities that occur under your account. No Member may share, assign, or permit the use of your Member account, ID or password by another person outside of the Member’s own business entity. Member agrees to notify kandaovr.com immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account or any other breach of security of your account.
4. Member agrees that all activities that occur under your account (including without limitation, posting any company or product information, clicking to accept any Additional Agreements or rules, subscribing to or making any payment for any services, sending emails using the email account or sending SMS) will be deemed to have been authorized by the Member.
5. Member acknowledges that sharing of your account with other persons or allowing multiple users outside of your business entity to use your account (collectively, “multiple use”), may cause irreparable harm to kandaovr.com or other Users of the Site. Member shall indemnify kandaovr.com, our affiliates, directors, employees, agents and representatives against any loss or damages (including but not limited to loss of profits) suffered because of the multiple use of your account. Member also agrees that in case of the multiple use of your account or Member’s failure to maintain the security of your account, kandaovr.com shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from such a breach and shall have the right to suspend or terminate Member’s account without liability to Member.
TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN BUYERS AND SELLERS
1. Users are hereby made aware that there may be risks of dealing with people acting under false pretenses. kandaovr.com uses several techniques to verify the accuracy of certain information our paying Users provide us when they register for a paying membership service on the Site. However, because user verification on the Internet is difficult, kandaovr.com cannot and does not confirm each User’s purported identity (including, without limitation, paying Members). We encourage you to use various means, as well as common sense, to evaluate with whom you are dealing.
2. Each User acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of conducting any purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site or Services, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Site. Such risks shall include but are not limited to, misrepresentation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost miscalculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents. Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that User may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties’ assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants. Such risks also include the risks that consumers, other purchasers, end-users of products or others claiming to have suffered injuries or harms relating to products originally obtained by Users of the Site as a result of purchase and sale transactions in connection with using the Site may suffer harms and/or assert claims arising from their use of such products. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as “Transaction Risks”. Each User agrees that kandaovr.com shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks. At last, all of the products display on kandaovr.com will meet the legitimate demands of compliance.
3. User agrees to provide all information and materials as may be reasonably required by kandaovr.com in connection with your transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site or Services. kandaovr.com has the right to suspend or terminate any User’s account if the User fails to provide the required information and materials.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the services provided by kandao.com on or through the sites are provided “as-is”, “as available” and “with all faults”, and kandao.com hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, and undertakings are hereby excluded.
2. To the maximum extent permitted by law, kandao.com makes no representations or warranties about the validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness or correctness of any information provided on or through the sites; kandao.com does not represent or warrant that the manufacture, importation, export, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the sites does not violate any third party rights; and kandao.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning any product or service offered or displayed on the sites.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Site is done at each User’s sole discretion, and risk and each User is solely responsible for any damage to KANDAO’s computer system or loss of data that may result from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by any User from kandaovr.com or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
4. Each User hereby agrees to indemnify and save kandaovr.com, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from such User’s use of the Site or Services (including but not limited to the display of such User’s information on the Site) or from your breach of any of the terms and conditions of the Terms. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save kandaovr.com, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise from User’s breach of any representations and warranties made by User to kandaovr.com, including but not limited to those set forth in Section 5 hereunder.
5. Each User hereby further agrees to indemnify and save kandaovr.com, our affiliates, directors, officers and employees harmless, from any and all losses, damages, claims, liabilities (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) which may arise, directly or indirectly, as a result of any claims asserted by Third Party Rights claimants or other third parties relating to products offered or displayed on the Site. Each User hereby further agrees that kandaovr.com is not responsible and shall have no liability to you, for any material posted by others; including defamatory, offensive or illicit material and that the risk of damages from such material rests entirely with each User. kandaovr.com reserves the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with kandaovr.com in asserting any available defenses.
6. kandaovr.com shall not be liable for any special, direct, indirect, punitive, incidental or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, loss of information), whether in contract, negligence, tort, equity or otherwise or any other damages resulting from any of the following: (a). the use or the inability to use the Site or Services; (b). any defect in goods, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained from a User or any other third party through the Site; (c). unauthorized access by third parties to data or private information of any User; (d). statements or conduct of any User of the Site; (e). any matters relating to Services, however, arising, including negligence.
7. The limitations and exclusions of liability to you under the Terms shall apply to the maximum extent permitted by law and shall apply whether or not kandaovr.com has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
COPYRIGHT AND PATENTS
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of kandaovr.com or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws. The use of any kandaovr.com trademark or service mark without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.
Under no circumstances shall kandaovr.com be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or services delivered through the Site resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
1. Subject to any Additional Agreements, the Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and kandaovr.com with respect to and govern your use of the Site and Services, superseding any prior written or oral agreements in relation to the same subject matter herein.
2. kandaovr.com and you are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by the Terms.
3. If any provision of the Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deleted, and the remaining provisions shall remain valid and be enforced.
4. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
5. kandaovr.com’s failure to enforce any right or failure to act with respect to any breach by you under the Terms will not constitute a waiver of that right nor a waiver of kandaovr.com’s right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
6. kandaovr.com shall have the right to assign the Terms (including all of our rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties in the Terms to any person or entity (including any affiliates of kandao.com). You may not assign, in whole or part, the Terms to any individual or entity.
1. When will my order be shipped?
For products in stock, we promise to ship within 48 hours. For the shipping time of pre-ordered products, please refer to the “estimated shipping time” on the Confirm Order page. Successfully paid orders are sorted in to different “batches” based on the sequence in which they were placed. Different shipping “batches” lead to different shipping dates. Please notice that the “estimated shipping time” and the “batch” number keep updating and can only be used as a reference. We will try our best to arrange your shipping by this date.
2. Why didn’t my payment succeed?
Payment failure could be caused by the settings of your credit card or payment account, such as your payment limit and available credit. Please verify this information first. Meanwhile, to ensure your payment safety, the banks and the payment platforms have other protection mechanisms. Transactions rated as high risk by this risk control system will be blocked automatically. If you are paying by credit card, please contact your issuing bank to see if they have deemed the transaction suspicious and blocked it from going through. If you cannot solve your payment problem, please contact us via email@example.com for help.
3. How do I change my shipping information?
If you need to change your shipping information, such as shipping address and telephone number, please contact us before the order is shipped.
4. What is “Tax and Others” and how is it calculated?
“Tax and Others ” include but are not limited to tariffs, VAT/GST, consumption tax and customs declaration fees. The number is calculated according to your local policies. The actual cost will be higher than the total amount calculated, and Kandao will pay the exceeding part for you. If you enjoy preferential tax policy in your countries/regions, please contact our team to change the taxes and fees for you via firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. How can I get the VAT invoice?
If you need the VAT invoice, please contact us via email@example.com
6. How do I cancel my order or return the product?
If your order hasn’t been paid for, you can cancel it on the My Orders page. For any other situation and our Return & Exchange policy, please visit KANDAO Sales Policy.
7. What’s the Warranty & Repair policy?
Please visit Warranty & Repair Policy.
8. Other questions
If your questions are not answered by the FAQ, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org